Folder number 7 contains photographs of the Belvedere Airport. This was on the north side of Belvedere Road, north of PBIA. It was operated in the 1930's.
1. (scanned) A 5x7 B/W aerial photo showing the two hangers and grass strip of the Belvedere Airport.
2. A 5x7 B/W aerial photo showing the two hangers and airplanes at the Belvedere Airport.
3. A 5x7 B/W aerial photo showing the Belvedere Airport.
4. A 5x7 B/W aerial photo showing one of the two hangers at the Belvedere Airport.
5. A 5x7 B/W aerial photo showing the land around the Belvedere Airport.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||Belvedere Airport Photographs|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|